Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Higgins House, Murray, Ky.


The Higgins House is a beautiful little jewel of a Victorian house located next to the Murray Calloway County Library.  This historic home has been a private residence, an appartment building, and a public meeting room.  I have held several meetings and training meetings for my paranormal investigation team in the house, which boasts a basement, main floor, and an upper floor with a small turret room.

A magazine did a photo shoot and interview there with my team.  The writer asked about any experiences we had there, and one of our members told how he heard a voice in that room say "Get out... get out NOW!".  While I was telling relatives about our photo shoot, one girl said, "Oh yeah... I'll never go there, it's haunted.  My mother and I were there when I was younger.  I was in the little round room upstairs, when something grabbed me!  I ran downstairs, and told my mother, 'We have to leave... NOW.'  I'll never go back."

No comments:

Post a Comment